Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PINHOLES!









Hello everyone, this post is about pinhole photography, a while back we went downtown to create a pinhole camera, take pictures, then develop them, we had a lot of fun and got a load of great pictures.

The basic works of a camera are the shutter, the photo paper, and the container. this is what makes pinhole cameras so flexible, you can build a pinhole camera out of almost anything.

I have a link to a pinhole Photographer, his site is: http://www.pinholephotography.org/
His name is justin, and his pinhole photographs are absolutely amazing, my favorite is the mouth pictures, check out his pictures in my link list named "Pinholers", and the link is named "Justin's site". Check it out!



2 comments:

Pam McFadyen said...

These look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

good photos. You haven't given me anything to critcize, so that's all I can say.